Kimetsu no Yaiba

Double-page supporter
I think Kanao just used as many words on one page as she has in the rest of the series combined. Waifu get!

Dex-chan lover
This might be my favourite chapter. The triplets are the cutest things and Tanjirou is probably the nicest protag ever. Warmed my heart!

Double-page supporter
I never thought when it started that this series would have such a great sense of humor, lol. Gotouge's doing something real special here.

Dex-chan lover
My bet is 10 more chapters or so to read "Kimetsu no yaiba has big news!" and then 2 years to see this fight animated... Guess I'll stay otaku forever

Double-page supporter
Inosuke is probably my favorite character in this series. I love the derpy drawings in all the humorous scenes too.

Double-page supporter
I've been wanting to see more of Mitsuri since her introduction. I definitely saw "more" than I expected out of nowhere this chapter, lol.

Contributor
Man, Tanjiro has such a genuinely pleasant personality, not in a gratingly forced way like shonen manga protagonists have a tendency to be.

Double-page supporter
I feel a massive weapon upgrade coming for Tanjirou.

More love pillar please.

Man I can't wait for this to get the anime treatment. Hopefully whoever does it they won't f up.

Double-page supporter
"careful! your breasts are gonna spill out!"
;v; a true gentleman, thank you, tanjirou

Users who are viewing this thread