Kimetsu no Yaiba

Double-page supporter
I really don’t feel anything for this ending since it ain’t our main character I feel no attachment to their grandchildren. The ending would of been better if it was just the main characters and their children instead. I know it’s trying to show that they reincarnated and got to live happy life this time but just feel it lacks the emotional attachment You get from character you followed threw the story. Also someone needs to make a graph of who everyone ended up with lol feel like Nezuko should not have embedded up with ligthing boy.

@Raffro
Tanjiro clearly married Kanao as his descendant Kanata looks exactly like a male version of Kanao while Sumihiko looks exactly like him.

Kanata and Toko are distant relatives (3rd cousins). Doesn't really count as incest even if they got together.

Oh my.. the last chapter so bad

Seem like the author is trying to attone her sins,
she made a lot good characters die and now she show everyone on the last chapte r

Next project is parkour manga? Perhaps?

Well it's not a good last chapter but at least I understand what the author try to say

Everyone lives in peace after muzan encounter until the modern age, tanjiro got merried with kanao and nezuko with zenitsu, some characters get reincarnated

Well a happy end story

Man this last chapter is kinda nothing, wish it had the guts to go with a slightly sadder conclusion to the main fight.

Ending is a little disappointing. A lot of good fight sequences in earlier arcs, but this final one felt rushed. Then, Muzan's character is left empty; we never get his story and while I understand he feared death, but... so does every living person and he needs to set himself apart. Plus how did he become a demon in the first place? Is it something special to him or could others follow in his footsteps? And that final chapter, I had a hard time telling who's who. And no Tamayo?

Honestly, I feel like the ending was rushed almost like it needed to end quickly, but the anime forced it to get an actual ending.

This is a rare Shounen manga that actually didn't run too long and reached its ending. I wonder why she ended it so quickly? I'd assume the popularity of the anime reflected volume sales tho

some sources said that the mangaka has a family issues that caused her to rushed towards the ending (probably because she won't be able to work for a foreseeable future).

Great manga, I'm glad I could be here when it ended.

I really liked how this manga didn't overextend the story like some shounen manga tend to do. Although there are alot of manga that can do it well, it rarely works out.

This is a nice little wrap up and it tells us that people's ships came to be, although I didn't ship the ones who ended up together I am happy that everyone got a good ending. I can see how people think it's a weird ending but come on, how can you not like seeing all your favorite characters like that?
(Even though technically it's not them but their reincarnations.)

This manga was able to pull off amazing fights, great plot and so much sadness all done spectacularly. I'm really proud to be a fan of this series, and will look forward to seeing all this animated!

Fed-Kun's army
I hope hope hope to god they pull of a Naruto the last style movie and show us a glimpse of what happens between muzans death and their ?grandchildren's? era
I just wanna see nezuko fall for zenitsu man

It was really an enjoyable ride, now I'm waiting the anime and next work of Gotouge sensei, gonna be hard to do better than this one 🤗

It's nice that at least three of the characters are still around in the present. So it not all reincarnations, descendants or both.

@Christopher He became a demon after a doctor gave him a secret medicine he had invented. Before he could know more he killed the doctor and never found out the medicine's secret.

Well, that's it! It was a fun ride. With just a little bit of fillers and backstories it ended the way it should have.

Dex-chan lover
@Emperor_Time
afaik there are only 2 people who still alive. It is Kiriya Ubuyashiki, Yushiro as demon, and..... did you count Yushiro' cat ?

@anakemon
Link ? or fake news.
It's strange for the author prepare the ending arc and rush it in one and half year because urgent issue. (X)

Users who are viewing this thread