Kimetsu no Yaiba

Oh shi...
Muzan recovered and my waifu Tamayo is no more...
From the looks of it the manga is ending, this is probably the last battle, sad, I recently started reading this manga after finishing the anime and now it's ending.

Double-page supporter
Maybe: Muza's end: he (his body) achieves immunity against sun, gets cocky and stays exposed to the sunlight, then suddenly his body crumbles as his core that is full of sins was burned completely that not even going back to the dark helps leaving him dying with no escape doors? I wish.

There is no way the story can continue after this current arc... Even if Muzan manages to run away there's like literally no more demon slayers to fight him...

@xZabuzax
Better keeping it short, relevant and while on the height of its popularity than dragging it on and start relying on the same nonsensical plots that haunt every long running shounen.

I want KnY to end before we start seeing demon lords, alien gods or magical german archers.

I'm actually glad that this is a series that isn't being dragged on like others. From the first chapter to now it has been exciting!

fe1.png

Dex-chan lover
Never screw with a man in love with a woman.
Kill her, and all hell break loose.

Tamayo's subordinate better help in this fight using the ability of that warp demon girl, right now they need all the help they can get.

Users who are viewing this thread