Kimetsu no Yaiba

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Guys...this manga need to get a 10 out of 10 as a rating. It's a masterpiece. Last chapter...our best boiii tanjirouuuu..noooo why it has to be like this.. I was prepared something like this would happen but still I can't...and inosuke please don't cry...it makes me cry more.
I just have a feeling that nezuko will come a save his brother at the end.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I don't get it. Why has Tanjirou gone rogue? I still don't get how some who are turned into demons keep their minds in check and not some rabid monster. Versus how Tanjirou is right now.

I called it, I knew Tanjiro was going to get turned into a Demon, whether or not he'll regain his sanity and have a happy ending it's still in the air. Will Nezuko sacrifice herself to save Tanjiro or will she fight him to the death? right now the only one who can fight is Nezuko. A last battle between the siblings would definitely be a good one, this manga doesn't need to have a good ending, I'm fine if it has a bitter sweet ending, making sacrifices all the way to the end and that'll make me respect the mangaka even more.

@RayneRyoko
If I remember correctly the majority of the Demons go crazy in their transformation, they only regain their sanity a bit by eating humans, at that point they are able to act like normal Demons and not crazed Demons. I think they explained this in the anime but I don't remember so I can be wrong about this.

The only thing I hope is for the anime to do a better job with the ending and not rush the last ark. It's the first time I hope for a filler ark to make things smoother and have a little more character development. I still love the manga but it had so much more potential.

Dex-chan lover
well guys, it's been a fun last 200 chapters, but i think it's time i jump off the rollercoaster before it crashes.

[I bet Nezuko is gonna do what Tanjiro did for her. THEN THEY GET TO START THE WHOLE JOURNEY OVER AGAINN AAAAAAAAAH or just give him the drugs, idk]

Seeing Inosuke get so emotional about this gave me goosebumps and had me hella sad :(

😭😭😭
when will the suffering of these babies stop? Though he didn't die, it's just so sad to see inosuke and zenitsu hurting over tanji baby's condition. 😭

my kokoro is not daijobou anymore dareka tasekete 😢

Wow, if Tanjiro actually becomes the new main villain and Nezuko becomes the MC and learns to be a demon slayer to defeat him or something, kind of changing their roles, that would be an awesome Berserk level plot twist that would be quite original for a shounen. I'm guessing Nezuko just comes and snaps him out of it though.

Users who are viewing this thread