Kimetsu no Yaiba

After the last chapter, I lost faith in the series, but now they might just save it. Please don't fuck this up.
Finish the story already, don't make the demon slayers the bad guys

in what world do you think the events of this chapter and the previous one could lead to making the demon slayers the bad guys? there's no logic in that.

Dex-chan lover
For those getting into those series... none of the tags lie... so much tragedy happens in this.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NON NO ON ON ON ON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 😨

Kanao no, please! I hope she survives...

Believe the tragedy tag for this. So many characters died off, I'm so deep in my feelings. Like damn, I just wanted TWO to live and couldn't even get that. I'm so sad.

Goddamn, I'm telling you, the tragedy tags AINT a joke. I cried, cried then cried and cried again on most of those sad scenes.
It's painful and I'm tired of crying. gg author

Fed-Kun's army
WARNING
i never cried at mangas but these are ultimate tear-jerkers. do not binge-read it, your kokoro gonna hurt sm.
ANd- what's better to do in quarantine than reading this painful story RIGHT?

The One
Staff
Admin
@Hebi_op @machi_xd
I'd like to remind everyone of rule 2.6
Uploading a scanlated chapter before the official raw chapter is released in the original country is prohibited, unless an appropriate delay is used.

Everyone's saying how sad this story is. Well I'm sorry for being incapable of shedding tears. Great story though I love it. Also check out Akame ga Kill! if you want to see more main characters dying xD

Users who are viewing this thread