Kimi Dake ga Hontou - Ch. 8 - Inside Kagami / Where the Hair Pin Went

Any MBTIs thinking that both siblings is INFP? Or the sister might be ENFP

Fed-Kun's army
Why?, The sister actively got his brother bullied as kids, simply because he liked a boy.
She is a monster, Kyou is just a gay weirdo
The twins are both unwell though, Kagami really have that vibe that feels wrong (also disrespectful to the gays) and Kyou sexually harassed the MC while he was sleeping.

All three of them needs therapy before entering a relationship.

Dex-chan lover
So, the girl has mental trauma too?
more like a childhood grudge pointed at the brother. why did he stay home for so long? what did she do? what was their fight about in the beginning that made him isolate. she acted like it was no big deal i believe that is far from the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Why?, The sister actively got his brother bullied as kids, simply because he liked a boy.
She is a monster, Kyou is just a gay weirdo
I get he almost tried to do the same as his sister and for a day or two but we still don't know why he shut himself in and highly likely it's because of her. I don't think it's trauma but rather jealousy and grudge.

Dex-chan lover
The twins are both unwell though, Kagami really have that vibe that feels wrong (also disrespectful to the gays) and Kyou sexually harassed the MC while he was sleeping.

All three of them needs therapy before entering a relationship.
did he? you know looking back the hair when he crossdressed was a lot longer than the hair in the 'dream'. I honestly think that was Kagami, like why would he say 'he wants to touch him more than anybody' when he can already touch him?

Dex-chan lover
How do y'all upload pictures in comments ?
I don't know about everyone else but I upload my images to Imgur and then I click "Insert image" button and use the image link from Imgur. There may be a faster way to do this that I'm not aware of though.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about everyone else but I upload my images to Imgur and then I click "Insert image" button and use the image link from Imgur. There may be a faster way to do this that I'm not aware of though.
I think Imgur is the standard, though I personally prefer using Flickr. The reason is that I edit my pictures to have rounded edges (it looks nice). Sometimes the file size is over 5MB if it is high resolution. If I upload it to Imgur, they will convert it to JPEG and ruin the rounded edges.

TL;DR: Use Flickr if you don't want your images to be touched by the compression algorithm.
53720453564_702844f8b8_o_d.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think Imgur is the standard, though I personally prefer using Flickr. The reason is that I edit my pictures to have rounded edges (it looks nice). Sometimes the file size is over 5MB if it is high resolution. If I upload it to Imgur, they will convert it to JPEG and ruin the rounded edges.

TL;DR: Use Flickr if you don't want your images to be touched by the compression algorithm.
53720453564_702844f8b8_o_d.png
How is Flickr with their image consistency policy? I've noticed Imgur sometimes likes to take down images for no reason at all so I was looking for alternatives.
did he? you know looking back the hair when he crossdressed was a lot longer than the hair in the 'dream'. I honestly think that was Kagami, like why would he say 'he wants to touch him more than anybody' when he can already touch him?
I just noticed your pfp is that bee from the The Big Bees manga, nice.

Dex-chan lover
How is Flickr with their image consistency policy? I've noticed Imgur sometimes likes to take down images for no reason at all so I was looking for alternatives.
I've never had an image deleted by Flickr so far. I don't know about R18 content since I rarely upload that kind of stuff, so I lack samples. Here is my profile if you want to see what I've uploaded.

Users who are viewing this thread