Kimi ga Hoeru Tame no Uta wo, - Ch. 2 - My Song

Dex-chan lover
So Ookami’s the top, interesting

Edit: Regrettable early comment, but I’ll say more so it’s not as weird. Unsurprisingly, I really like the scene where she almost lets it all out. Kinda reminds me of that Oshi no Ko scene where Kana is shown to have an obsession with acting itself. This being manga is kinda difficult for me to fully get Oogami’s plight. The description of her voice is slightly helpful, but it’s still pretty difficult. I like the visual language of the chains around Oogami and I wonder if the breaking them will be permanent or if she’ll find them around herself again. I can’t wait to see the day she’s more confident in herself.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I see that they're really leaning on Haru being a wolf (Oogami->Ookami; the title).

I hope the author can strike the right balance between her being super shy and withdrawn and her being kinda wild when singing her heart out. Too much contrast between the two could end up feeling dissonant.

Ideally Haru ends up super assertive and ends up topping in the relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
b7c9f5139ea94772f60f2e615a8c2b13e4e7d1da.gif

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn lmao so i'm not the only one who think this is a story about the birth of Ado, that exact expression with fangs right there is no one but Ado lol

Users who are viewing this thread