Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 21 - 1 More Day

Dex-chan lover
I’m feeling like he was shocked about the number he saw when she fell ?

Also that stalker girl is creepy.

Dex-chan lover
im glad that stalker girl realized her mistake and is trying to improve but my gut tells me that 'moving away' is a lie to cover for an attempt on her own life

Group Leader
Oh, yeah, the separation is working really well, right shithead Itsuki? Umi's number has gone DOWN from 46 to 40. Good job Itsuki! You're closer to your goal, whatever the fuck that is (since it's certainly not Umi's health).

Supporter
the stalker girl change target.
And they are too dependent each other... this will go bad...

Double-page supporter
1 more day...as in 1 more day until she dies or until the week is up?

also stalker girl's eyes scare me, I hope she doesn't think Umi likes Itsuki bc that'll be a doozy

Group Leader
@pockettrash
Just how much did her lifespan drop or is Tarou just very very worried, arghh

In the last chapter, in the minute or two that Umi and Tarou were together, her number went UP from 45 to 46. Having been apart from him for six days now, her number has gone DOWN (instead of going up as the shithead Itsuki speculated) to 40. The separation is working really well, right?

@Sarsak
1 more day...as in 1 more day until she dies or until the week is up?

One more day until the ridiculous failure of a separation experiment has ended.

Contributor
omd.jpg

Aggregator gang
I think he saw her number increase when talking to the guy she bumped into, and that's why he got nervous.

Dex-chan lover
@pockettrash I get the feeling he actually saw her lifespan go up, and the crushing reality he may actually have to man up to those words he said about being prepared to leave her if it would save her. Talk is cheap, after all.

Maybe even specifically related to this random she ran into. Her life span only ever seemed to go up when she had some kind of emotional response towards Tarou; seeing it happen with some random stranger could be quite provoking to him as well.

Group Leader
@sirflimflam that's not a bad idea, might even make more sense since in case her lifespan dropped too much he probably wouldn't be able to control himself so he'd run to her (unless he's disciplined af)

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam ohhhhhhh and I was wondering why he had that look!! At first I thought it was jealousy, but I wasn't sure because he looked disturbed more than anything else :O

Users who are viewing this thread