Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 24 - Dangerous Person

Dex-chan lover
Oh here you are again, « stupid characters that don’t report people that tried to murder them » trope ! Now kindly get the fuck out of here, thanks !

Bro, she needs at least some repercussion for her actions. I can't believe they're letting her off the hook again. She literally attempted murder :(

Dex-chan lover
Tarou machine broke.

Also if Stalker girl comes back they need to call the cops geeze

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you get it: Umi IS a stupid (or fake stupid) egoistic girl, that IS her character. The last thing that she want is some kind of conflict, that's because she rejected the MC the first times he confessed, that's because she couldn't tell that she love him.
She want to live in the status quo where nothing change.

Minori, didn't you hit Tarou a few chapters back? Where is your violence now, you could have easily slapped that crazy stalker to stop her in the middle of her dumb "I know you" speech.

Fuck, it makes me angry. The whole victim blaming she does, her insulting Umi for being a decent human being who wanted to give her a second chance, talking as if she knows who Umi is deep down when she met her twice and doesn't know shit...

Just report her, so her ass can face some consequences and she can get her shit together.

Kinda expected that to happen, the girl was too obviously set up for us readers to think it's her who kills Umi. Raws are at chapter 36, but I took a look at the latest chapters. Huge spoilers, so don't read if you want to keep following.
Somehow, they're still trying to prevent her death at chapter 34, safe to expect that there are probably more situations like this chapter again. They reach a situation exactly like Itsuki's vision, but somehow Umi was not in the exact same location, so that was prevented. It's not clear if her numbers disappeared, but then a few panels after that, an "accident" happens and Tarou gets hurt instead. He wakes up, but the amnesia arc starts. (not too happy about this trope tbh)

Dex-chan lover
EXCUSE ME??? She tried to kill someone and simply walks away?

Well, my appreciation for this manga just take a bad hit, apparently

Dex-chan lover
I remember being in highschool and knowing people who didn't believe that selflessness existed, and that even acts of kindness are motivated by selfishness. And I remember thinking at the time that it was a pretty difficult philosophical question.

Then I studied psychology. Turns out, science can pretty much prove that empathy and selfless actions exist.

Group Leader
So she tried to put the blame on Umi for pushing her down the stairs, huh...

R2bQMbQ.png

Group Leader
With each new chapter, this series gets stupider and stupider. "Amazingly kind"? No, amazingly stupid. Too bad mangadex's rating system only goes down to 1.

Contributor
Ever since the introduction of Itsuki and his stalker, I find myself with this reaction more and more frequently:

ehh.png

maybe its YOUR fault I pushed you down the stairs, ever think of that?

this series had such promise, now i just find my self disliking it more and more

Double-page supporter
Inb4 she got so shook by cray cray spewing hot fire her lifespan dropped below 10 days. Calling it now.

Ank

Aggregator gang
Yeah dont call the police.
Next we will see her as a serial killer, in some spinoff made by the same author.
If only we went to report the crime ...

Dex-chan lover
This is getting really whacky and melodramatic, even for manga standards

Users who are viewing this thread