Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 34 - It's Not Fate

Jesus the whole concept of a time remaining for death sure went out the window fast. Now it's just a final destination manga.

Contributor
Damn.... my joke last chapter just about became a real spoiler..

I need to stop making fun of Truck-kun...

Group Leader
Was it a normal cat this time, hm

But damn, the world is really out to get her

Contributor
@Skiepher I know. None the less, I was too damn close in that joke. I went ahead and added spoiler tags just now to my original comment last chapter just because i do not feel comfortable about that one .

Dex-chan lover
?!?!?
This is just Heat-Haze Days in a manga format!
Cats? Trucks?
If the mangaka also decides to reverse time in the plot, Jin could sue them 😂

Dex-chan lover
So basically it's not a hard countdown, but the closer you get the more likely you are to die? I guess? It would make sense in that when she distanced from Tarou the number was fading. If she wasn't with him he wouldn't have checked the cat and she wouldn't have ran out to help.

Double-page supporter
"Dang, truck-kun missed, guess it's time for the meteorite..." -That world's god.

Suddenly, I wondering. How many driver get sue in Japan after all Truck-kun incident happened.

Group Leader
My rating for this series is just like Umi's supposed "lifespan," it keeps dropping with each new chapter.

Supporter
I've only just caught this as it went through the newly updated list, smashed through all the chapters available in a couple of days, and I love the whole concept of what's going on. And with the 2 powers of seeing when it will happen and how it happens, fates can be changed.

Fucking Truck-kun, NO - BAD DRIVING.

Users who are viewing this thread