Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi - Ch. 40.2 - Do You Wish To Return? ②

Group Leader
Hmm well I guess he's got a point, but judging from time spent together ofc the previous tarou will have the upper hand

Dex-chan lover
uggg... well even without the memories he acted like that, it's more like he went some years in the past (acting like middle school tarou).
although it could be God plan to mess more with them.

Dex-chan lover
Lad she's doing this cause you traded off your memories for her life and shes trying to return the favor by making you whole again. Not because the current you is not enough. Its a fuckin sense of duty

Dex-chan lover
Previous or current...one thing will always stay the same.
Tarou will always be the most whiniest brat ever

With or without his memories, Tarou remains just as stupid, whiny and annoying as ever

Fed-Kun's army
Talk about dense...He's asking her if she prefers her boyfriend or a complete stranger. DERP

Contributor
Where's Banjo-Kazooie when you need them? I bet they could speedrun this Jiggy-collecting and bring this Amnesia Arc to a swift close.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah you're not important.
GO AWAY AND BRING BACK CHAD TAROU

Double-page supporter
You're the same person dood, she just wants you to regain the memories you shared with her. Not that hard to understand, and the current you won't disappear either. 🤨

I don't get this strange self-jealousy

Dex-chan lover
People are coming down hard on Tarou for all this self-jealousy but what you may not know is this is actually pretty common in amnesia cases.

Your sense of self is tied up in your memories. I have my own issue with this series going down the amnesia trail in the first place, but as far as Tarou being nonsensical right now, this sort of behavior is exceedingly true to life. When all people focus on is getting your memories back, a strange disconnect can happen where it's like everyone who is supposed to love "you" sees you as an impostor holding up the return of their loved one. I don't know how many amnesiacs fall in love with their previous love one to the point they're jealous of that exact situation Tarou is going through, but I can't really discount his feelings at all.

Again, kinda hoping the amnesia angle ends soon since it's about the most cliche drama route you can take these days, but as far as a character goes, Tarou is going through a pretty traumatic situation right now.

jak

Contributor
I hate when they do this shit. They try and turn the amnesiac version into someone new so we are supposed to feel bad. He needs his memories back.

Users who are viewing this thread