Kimi ga Shinu Made Ato 100 Nichi

Dex-chan lover
only a 100 days to live? and we have those genre tags?? ehhhhh….I don't think they go well together. I mean, comedy and she only has 100 days left to live?? nah...

Double-page supporter
Not exactly original, but kind of interesting. It needs some serious proofing though.

Dex-chan lover
@woodycyber well you're not wrong but I can't exactly look at this and think it's heavy or dark in any way, it feels like if they do lovey shit she'll live longer and we're gonna run gags on the relationship.
That being said the translation was a bit hard to read, thanks for the series though!

Dex-chan lover
Wait migihara got a fullfledged series?

Edit: and srsly, 7 people have given reviews. How is there already a person who gave a 1 star review.

Dex-chan lover
Before reading : how in the world, with a Descritpion like this, there isn’t the Drama tag?

Group Leader
yo i like how it goes back and forth between mediocre and good artstyle

Dex-chan lover
"I confessed to my childhood friend and now we're dating, but I found out she's going to die in 100 days."

...Yep, that has "comedy" and "Slice of Life" written aaaaaall over it.

jak

Contributor
I like it, but the grammar is super wonky in the first chapter.

Do uh... you lads need a proofreader/editor to go through this partially coherent stuff?

Dex-chan lover
>100 days to live
>Comedy , Romance,Slice of life
Is this going to be interesting at least, The artist normally makes wholesome stuff so it probably wont be any tragedy here.

Power Uploader
Get someone that speaks english to look over this. It's almost worse than machine-TLs.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for reuploading the chapter and defying our expectation. You did proven me and the others wrong about not caring enough for the series.

Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread