Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Ch. 36 - Promise

Omg... Will this manga have a happy ending... Whenever I read a soft and relax chapter, I just feel so anxious, can't forget about the pain when Seiran left her life.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the children don't know the s word in the list of things a couple can do together, you know, se... uh, I mean, salad :worry:

Makes sense, they're too young to have se... Make a salad
dd0.png

Dex-chan lover
Aww these happy moments will last forever I just know it 😊...
Author, don't crush my dream, please!

Dex-chan lover
I knew when they mentioned they could get married as adults Sheena would bring up how Mimi can't grow up... the impending angst is coming.

Other than that though I almost passed out of diabetes while reading this chapter it's too wholesome

Double-page supporter
You can see the death flag from space, the mention of marriage can't be good :wtf:
every night, i get on my knees. i pray, pray to every and any higher being, that life will be fair and kind to me and i nor anyone will not have to witness and experience such heartbreak when the day comes. amen

Dex-chan lover
Just REMEMBER guys
THERE WILL BE A TIME WHERE SHIINA WILL HOLD MIMI AS IF MIMI IS HER DAUGHTER

She'll be taller and mimi will stay the same as we always see

now that somehow crashed my heart

Dex-chan lover
I feel like after Seiran's death we all got really half glass empty. We're all preparing for the worst because we sure as hell weren't prepared for her death 😭

Dex-chan lover
oh look, we had our sugar chapter....

alright, who's dying now, come on and tell us already.... these two having a sugar chapter ALWAYS has someone die immediately afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread