Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai

Its getting real good
kinda want to see what Mimi's reaction would be to Shiinas death but only when the story develops more

Aggregator gang
Yeah... I can only see heartbreak in the future. My tearducts are ready.

I'm gone cry for the next chapter ahead huhu. Thankyouu for translating! I hope you'll also be able to translate Touko-san Wa Kaji ga Dekinai 💕

This is the sort of story that makes me hover between sadness and intense anger at basically everyone and every institution that perpetuates a world like this. At some point, I feel like someone ought to have gone "you know what? Fuck this war" and done a coup to stop it, but who knows if that'd even matter to such an institutional bloodbath as this war appears to have become. Maybe they'd try and the other side - which had had its coup a decade or two earlier I guess - would just shoot the messengers, maybe nobody actually thinks to just ask the other side to fuck off, who knows what bullshit would happen to perpetuate this war.

Wait, that's the artist who drew THEO. Well that explains a lot, as to why I liked the art and it felt familiar for example. 'K back to reading

Dex-chan lover
SPOILER FOR CHAPTER 14
I was relieved when she returned home the first time in chapter 13 but still had this feeling of dread. The next chapter when she fell on the battle field but got back up again relieved me once more. Her last few moments made didn't make me super sad but the thought of Ari's reaction did. The author conveyed the sadness, hopelessness/hopefulness at the same time really well.

Double-page supporter
This is very good like very very high quality for Yuri manga

Users who are viewing this thread