Kimi Janakya Dame na Dorei Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Your Pride's as Big as Everest, Isn't It Princess?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Princess fake-Mary-sama was running from. It must have been something terrible for her to be satisfied with the dude's cramped, tiny apartment. Maybe the king was planning to have her marry some man twice her age.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the three of them to go to school together:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the three of them to go to school together:meguupog:
Considering it's summer vacation, might be a while... we can however hope to see Daito's classmates accidentally seeing Daito with either one or both of them outside. Also Daito's mom, gotta see her reaction to Daito adding another girl to his household :02:

Dex-chan lover
"This isnt a cultural problem, this is a personality problem!" I could make so many jokes...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Princess fake-Mary-sama was running from. It must have been something terrible for her to be satisfied with the dude's cramped, tiny apartment. Maybe the king was planning to have her marry some man twice her age.
I think it was something worse cus she was wearing a weird looking mask that time ☠️

Dex-chan lover
His magic ban is stupid and annoying... author should clear up that stupidity....
To be fair, there is a simple reason he is banning magic: should other people find out, the girls would most likely end up being captured by powerful interested entitied that would use them as tools or weapons, so they must remain as incospicuous as possible; you never when someone will peek through the window or enter the door when it's unlocked and see them use magic liberally, hell, they could even use it uncounsciously in the open and their cover would be blown immediatly.

Contributor
Princess is surprisingly more compliant than I expected, and actually desires to be able to contribute. I have a harder time getting over how she prefers to keep her tiara on with those casual clothes...

The tiara stays on!

Users who are viewing this thread