Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Relief

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter, hopefully fat girl wont be going back to bullying thinking she is something now, I doubt that would be happening but MC probably gonna fuck it up with her mood instability seeing we still have that baseball dude part unfinished.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Kanae is going to do something bad to Tomiko, and I think that based on both of their characters, Tomiko will found out what happened to Ichika and she'll tell Kanae about it, and that's where things will go south.

Kanae has a twisted since of morality because of the environment she was raised in where the punishment is disproportionate to the crime, but I don't think she's a sadistic entity (if you remember her facial expressions during that scene, she was stern and serious and was not enjoying herself.) nor a malicious one per se.

Tomiko is heavily influenced and pressured by those around her because of her fear of being alone, which Kanae can empathize with, and I don't think she would turn against those roots unless prompted to by a sense of betrayal.

Probably the rape scene having consequences on Kanae's relationships into the future and her new-found clique would probably be the natural consequence of the actions taken.

Wow! Some light at the end of the tunnel, definitely didn't expect such hopeful development from this emotional trainwreck of a manga

Can the blonde bitch get hit by a truck already, or better yet gangraped like the other one?

Dex-chan lover
You know what, i thought this was a good chapter and then i open the title and remember the start of this series, it goes down. Man the beginning of this series imo ruins this series

I really hope Kanae isn't just being manipulative here. I'm not holding my breath based on the name of the previous chapter, though.

I really hope Kanae isn't just being manipulative here. I'm not holding my breath based on the name of the previous chapter, though.

Jeebus these little peaks of happiness just make me really dread the plunge into despair coming ahead on the tracks of this rollercoaster.

Users who are viewing this thread