Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Warmth

Dex-chan lover
I've always felt bad for Kanae but seeing how the two are so much in comfort is so sweet until the end-

Yep, Hiroshi is not doing okay in the last page. It's unfortunate that he has to suffer from ED, but I hope he's not having a panic attack because of the situation.
For once, she seems to be at peace, let's not ruin this.

Dex-chan lover
I've always felt bad for Kanae but seeing how the two are so much in comfort is so sweet until the end-
Never ever felt bad for her; it takes only one or two chapters to see there’s something very wrong with her mind. She’s crazy. She ordered her classmate be raped and smiled while it was happening ffs.

Dex-chan lover
In a happy story, she would learn that theres more to love then just lust.

But we all know this isnt that kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
In a happy story, she would learn that theres more to love then just lust.

But we all know this isnt that kind of story.
Yeah, considering how much shit has gone on in this so far, there isn't any room for any good endings.
And if there is I'd shit my pants.

Dex-chan lover
Never ever felt bad for her; it takes only one or two chapters to see there’s something very wrong with her mind. She’s crazy. She ordered her classmate be raped and smiled while it was happening ffs.

The classmate isn't so innocent either. No one is but that's what makes the story so good. I know someone mentioned the Japanese side feels bad for her

Dex-chan lover
The classmate isn't so innocent either. No one is but that's what makes the story so good. I know someone mentioned the Japanese side feels bad for her
She was one punch too hard from it being a hit on her.

She isn't innocent. But it cannot even be humored that she "got what she deserved." What happened to her is the worst thing to happen to anyone in this series, and its not close.

Dex-chan lover
She was one punch too hard from it being a hit on her.

She isn't innocent. But it cannot even be humored that she "got what she deserved." What happened to her is the worst thing to happen to anyone in this series, and its not close.

I agree. She got shit and didn't deserve it. However, that's why I like the manga. No one is innocent yet a everyone is a victim in horrible things. All are pieces of shit. I hope the bully gets better or gets therapy as the story goes on. But I still feel bad for Kanae

Dex-chan lover
this did not end as horribly as i thought it would. no way there is light at the end of this tunnel tho

Dex-chan lover
I bet he's gonna need the help of a childhood friend he hasn't seen for years. One that has been dressing and acting as a man for the last few years, for some reason, and also magically changed their hair colour from green to white. Surely that will cure his ED.

Dex-chan lover
Hiroshi probably won't want to be with her that much if she creeps him out so much he loses the mood easily with her

Users who are viewing this thread