Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Picky

Dex-chan lover
Funny how with each Chapter it gets more twisted and messed up
that is the point of this series lol. tho i wonder if the JP raws have circled around to the climax or closer to leading up to her actually dying/getting stabbed unless the author plans to retcon it with her being in a coma or not happening/leading the story in a diff way

Dex-chan lover
Cant call it youth if it doesnt have some kind of homoerotix vibes
i think in a slightly less fucked up story i can see it but i didn't rly get those vibes at all, tho it would be an extra plot twist if kanae did also get jealous of his baseball friend (tho they only connected over baseball to begin with i don't think he'd care about hiroshi if he hadn't been a fellow player given his backstory)

Dex-chan lover
i think in a slightly less fucked up story i can see it but i didn't rly get those vibes at all, tho it would be an extra plot twist if kanae did also get jealous of his baseball friend (tho they only connected over baseball to begin with i don't think he'd care about hiroshi if he hadn't been a fellow player given his backstory)
Im mostly kidding but he definitely has an unhealthy obsession with his friend lol not to the amount of these other characters but yeah. I wonder if Hiroshi could no longer play baseball, would they still have a reason to be friends?

Dex-chan lover
Man, if Kanae could get over her insecure possessiveness and desire to make Hiroshi give up on baseball we could have a heartwarming plot twist where she and Baseball Bro end up becoming best friends after they both keep starting ridiculous Twitter flame wars to defend Hiroshi's honor anytime somebody praises another high school baseball player.

Dex-chan lover
Im mostly kidding but he definitely has an unhealthy obsession with his friend lol not to the amount of these other characters but yeah. I wonder if Hiroshi could no longer play baseball, would they still have a reason to be friends?
well they still spent time together, regardless idk if they'd grow apart with the injury if kanae wasn't in the picture (since he's had a girlfriend before), but prolly doesn't help that the coach/teacher is putting the expectations on him, but i imagine he wouldn't take it well if it's like "I quit baseball b/c my gf is more important" versus "it was fun but i'm not going to try to be pro" and play casually post injury

Dex-chan lover
I know the friend is living vicariously through Hiroshi when it comes to baseball. Since he puts all his expectations on to him same when his father did to him. Its just, this obsession will lead to him and Kanae clashing big time down the road. Gods only know what Kanae will do, since she's capable of crossing any line.

Dex-chan lover
I know the friend is living vicariously through Hiroshi when it comes to baseball. Since he puts all his expectations on to him same when his father did to him. Its just, this obsession will lead to him and Kanae clashing big time down the road. Gods only know what Kanae will do, since she's capable of crossing any line.
probably pay that one 'senpai' to get rid of him, assuming he doesn't get out if it without a scratch otherwise lol, or he'll find out she's connected to him b/c he did hurt hiroshi even tho kanae didn't know about it/want it

Double-page supporter
Damn Nana is also a jealous mf. I thought she maturely accepted the fact that Hiroshi moved on from her, I guess we really have no one that is mentally stable in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread