Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - Variation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

Honestly so much of the toxicity just stems from that one girl being massive bitch. Like why would anyone hang out with her.
High schooler mean cliques can be quite harsh, though wouldn't be surprised if it seeped through office culture (though I wonder how much of a story diff there'd be with if there were more adult charas introduced , since without 'connections' some behavior would get you fired but i'm sure there's some psychological thriller of toxic work environments too)

Dex-chan lover
Fatty arc kinda got left like that, maybe it will rear up later when the shit finally hits the fan and at least we got out of it...for now.

Dex-chan lover
And just like that, the social anxiety kicks into over gear over the little of things.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Runa the girl that got attacked earlier in the story? I'm starting to forget a lot of the conflict that's causing these girls to be the way they are.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot this character existed.... I can remember them all except her.... I wonder if she will have a "why can't I stand out" arc

Dex-chan lover
Is Runa the girl that got attacked earlier in the story? I'm starting to forget a lot of the conflict that's causing these girls to be the way they are.

No, it was def Kanae. You know it was her because her boyfriend was the baseball player. The mangaka has said if she lives or dies. All we know is that she gets stabbed, the boyfriend got cut from the team or quit, and he went to jail

Banned
the friend group already has kanae, it seems a bit implausible to have 2 hyper-hyper-neurotic girls in the same small friend group.
how would she be able to maintain her place in this cool group all this time if she was this weak and neurotic? She would have been targeted like Kanae. Maybe she does a better job of not showing her weakness.

Users who are viewing this thread