Kimi ni Hatsukoi Propose - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - 致十五年后的你

Well basically the playboy liked the FL since they were in high school (and vice versa) but neither had the courage to confess, the guy transferred schools after he kissed her when they buried the "letters to themselves 15 years later" thing.

The pacing was a little confusing after that? I think they met again after 10 years, had sex but the guy said it was nice to have a "friend" like her around, FL got pissed and left, they lost contact for 5 years until the guy made it as a famous pottery artist and sent her his letter from 15 years ago (the contents were basically him wondering if he had the courage to confess and bring happiness to her 15 years later) and the FL went to find him.

It was OK until I read in the extra chapter, in the 5 years they didnt meet he had lots of FWB so his confession about always being in love with her and wanting to is kind of degrading to me lol.

@Snowspell
😱😱😱😱😱😱
Nooooooooooooo!!!!! That jerk!
I definitely agree that its a bit degrading. Like how can you say you have feelings for someone, but sleep with someone else. He not only makes light of her feelings but those who slept with him too.

Users who are viewing this thread