Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Huh... Never seen an author write themselves in a corner so obviously before. The only way for this to go wrong or escalate is either stupidity or coordinated malice despite no reason for that malice.

Dex-chan lover
So... MC has a bunch of witnesses and was clearly acting in self defense
OK how you gonna spin this one author

Dex-chan lover
That's legitimate self-defense with lots of people watching. Don't try and pin blame or shit on him.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet, that douchebag actually got shanked earlier than expected, but I swear to god if this ends up with him getting framed and becoming a fugitive.

It would be better if him killing the guy is the start of him becoming more and more apathetic to taking lives and eventually becoming a murderer of his, but if it makes him a criminal instantly because of a misunderstanding? Fuck no.

It’s very clearly self-defence, I hope this doesn’t get twisted into a misunderstanding. But it’s the start of him being apathetic and de-sensitized to taking lives. That’s how he ends up how he was in ch. 1

Hopefully they don't post one of those extra picture chapters or I'm gonna be cheezed cuz I wanna see what happens next.

Well theres finger prints on the knifes, witnesses and there might be a camera or a recording so I don't think hes gonna get framed but this is a manga so anything is possible

Let me guess, that stalker is actually the ex boyfriend that she play with, after she got new toy (MC) she will replace ex with our mc and start finding another one to replace if something goes wrong or when she want to. And the story will be kind of serial killer orchestrated by the girl but the one who kill and dispose the target is her "boyfriend".

My mind is going wild

Okay what the fuck? Our MC looks like a protagonist straight out of a shoujo manga but is actually a fucking pussy? Bruh

man this is so f**ked up

anyway thank you for the translation

Oh shooot

But thats clearly a self defense and there r lots of witnesses. Also a stab to the stomach can lead to death but if it's treated right away (as if) then it's just an injury and wont be counted as murder.

(The girl tho is sus)

So that was the stalker? He showed up earlier than I expected.
I wonder what will happen, despite this specific situation having no logical way to scale negatively for Suzuki, since it was clearly self-defense.
Thanks for the translation c:

Users who are viewing this thread