Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Power Uploader
Hello guys and girls, just a small update the next chapter will be out in Japan on the 14th of April.

So I hope you enjoy this chapter, and see you all next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing the girl somehow loops men into protecting her. Then she brainwashes them to obsess about her/some kind of dependency (e.g. being ostracized from social life like MC is right now). Finally she ditches them at the last second by looping in a new victim who then kills the old victim. Rinse and repeat.

Is that how the plot is going to go?

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar

That seems very plausible, however, if that's the case, then I'll probably drop this. I started reading for the romance tag and if she's just going to play him the whole way, it's not worth to read in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes a man of culture who realizes the true peak of weaponry, the cast iron skillet

Fed-Kun's army
If she's an actress so damn good.
If not, she's just a natural femme fatale.

Dex-chan lover
@ISafetyI

Honestly did more than you would expect from his sort of cowardly character. I was genuinely relived he went for that skillet though, thought for sure he would freeze up and we'd get some deus ex machina .

Dex-chan lover
Another instance of self defense. One witness. I hope nothing stupid happens again.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
hey sure mr stalker, come on in! let me show you the kitchen, have you seen my collection of exquisite knives? sharpened them just this morning, hahaha

Aggregator gang
Fmc is definitely crazy, mc is going crazy, and the stalker is possibly their first kill

Users who are viewing this thread