Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You - Vol. 23 Ch. 95 - Thank You

Finally a shoujo manga where you see a relationship not just being formed, but also breaking up!! Ahh, I love how their personalities were shown and how they tried, but just couldn't fit together because they wanted different things. I'm so glad they didn't drag out the relationship like it usually happens in real life. Bloody hell, it's nasty when you don't know how to end it. It will hurt. It always hurts. But it has to be done so both people are saved from a toxic relationship. Even when the toxicity is unintended. The moment you feel trapped, that's it.

Ayane knows what she wants, she just didn't want to admit it.

Miura is yet to figure out what he really wants, so it was a good experience for him. And I liked how he realised through Sawako and Chizu that his impressions were actually misunderstanding. Also the fact that when he's affected, he rants on and on instead of listening (hence Sawako suddenly calling him as Miura-kun, he wasn't even listening to her when she was calling out to him.) I really love how these subtleties are captured. And it can only be from acute observation or experience.

Users who are viewing this thread