Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You

I remember reading the rest of the chapters when they were on Mangarock... people are missing some great development without those chapters.

I remember watching the anime way back then didn't finish season 2 and just re-watched the whole series just now the anime ended pretty good was looking to read the manga now.

😃So excited that after the series has ended, there were still extra chapters & the story are still ongoing 😃

Fed-Kun's army
Still the 30th volume to read but
geez I'm no good with all these nostalgic feelings. They hit way to hard

I never expected Kimi ni Todoke can be this serious and realistic. From second arc onwards everything feels way too heavy. Really great. People, this is a must list.

even if you don't usually read shoujo, read this!! seriously!! it's great!!!!! the romance is amazing, it's funny, it's full of heartwarming moments, dramatic moments feel realistic and not exaggerated and aren't happening all the time so even if you don't like drama you can handle it!!!!!! do it!! read this!

Fed-Kun's army
so great, amazing characters and writing; i honestly think its worth it tho it might feel a bit slow at times. it may not be one of those romance mangas that give u intense butterflies but it does feel very wholesome and satisfying

Users who are viewing this thread