Kimi ni Todoke Special ~Soulmate~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

I don’t wanna rein on the wholesome moment that just happened but I never understood the “if you can’t forgive yourself, I’ll forgive you” cliche line I hear all the time...
I've been the same as you for years until I met YaHUaH (the Father/Creator's true Hebrew name) and His Son YaHUsHa (Whom the world calls Jsus Chrst). Through my relationship with Him, I've come to the realization that being unforgiving is like a curse, it never goes away nor leaves you until you renounce it! It's like holding rotten food or a broken mirror all the days of your life; Not letting it go out of your sight even though deep down you know you need to let it go and throw them awayーbut you can't because you've put a false sentimental value on it and decided to keep that grudge to your grave. But it's much easier to just let go and forgive if you engrave into your mind that all humanity including yourself is flawed and childish at some point because of pride and brokenness. That's why the Messiah came to earth to make us realize we were forgiven of all curses and sins by the Most High YaH and should do the same to others, to forgive. This unwanted feeling can weigh a person down causing them to live pessimistically without knowing, which affects their surroundings as well as their well-being from here on onto the person's life extent. I also perceived that unforgiveness causes wicked spirits to operate in people that's why it's hard to let go! I didn't intend to do a sermon about it tbh, and although it might be irrelevant to share these things with y'all, I felt let to share the greatest love of all in hopes of reaching someone out there... I know it's hard, but it is time to forgive yourself too! It's a form of nullifying all the curses you've been dealing with. I promise and guarantee that you'll feel so much better living without holding anyone like hostages for what they've done in the past!ーof course, with the help of TMH! "For with YaH nothing will be impossible.” (Luke 1:37)

I will be praying that you'll understand and find it in Him too someday! I hope you'll have a great day and remember that you are not alone in this fight and that you are loved! 🌿🕊 HalaluYaH!🙌☺

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread