Kimi ni Tsumugu Bouhaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Apparently, she quit because she had a fight with someone of her old troupe?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god a miracle update.>\\\<
Thank you soooooo much for the translations!!!TvT..
Been browsing the other raws while patiently waiting for the english translations>\\\<.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, those two really need to talk properly. They worry about most irrelevant shit while they keep hurting each other due to ignorance.

This is a great way to ruin any relationship: blame yourself any time your partner gets upset. See how she turned things around? Haruka was having a bit of a rough time, but Nao skillfully manipulated the situation to be all about her feelings instead. So now Haruka has to put aside her own feelings and act like she's okay just to comfort Nao. It's understandable that she'd want to avoid telling her anything upsetting after getting a reaction like that.

Dex-chan lover
If only they would talk, like normal human beings...
That said, I still really enjoy this! Thanks for your work!

I hope the reason haruka quit the troupe is actually a good one or everything building up to her revealing why is going to be a waste imo and fall flat

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is a super nice story but I hope is not "I took the place of a senpai because I was more fit for the role and then that senpai bitch snapped at me and made a scene so I quit"

Dex-chan lover
Are you guys discussing that they should have a real talk?
A real talk? In a yuri manga?
We_Don%27t_Do_That_Here.jpg

Jokes aside, I really love this one and, like everyone else, hope that thay can be more open with each other.

Is Nao's dream to act on stage with Haruka? Woah, that's going to be some dramatic shit coming soon. Please keep translating~!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly was expecting lil hints along the way about what happen back then... instead all we get are the same flashback images since the start.
I have absolutely no clue of what might had happen but what ik is that i cant imagine being something as serious as what this gap between them has become. By simply postponing continuously it had become constantly harder to come out and say it. To the point that the desire to spare the other from being hurt is edging the limits of thrust. Both are equally guilty.
I hate hardcore drama and absurd amounts of misunderstandings tha fill most pages of the standard romances of lately, so this is a breathe of fresh air, no doubt. But even so, im getting really frustrated of how things are steadily getting complicated in a worrisome snow ball effect.

Users who are viewing this thread