Kimi ni Tsumugu Bouhaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

What the hell happened in the past?
As others have guessed, I think she probably took a role of her senpai because she was like a prodigy and her senpai insulted her or something. Haruka was the victim but due to absymal levels of self confidence, she quit.
I hope it's better than this, otherwise, this would be a very dumb reason for quitting.

Edit: The raws are upto Chap 11. It seems the conflict is revealed by then. Lets see what happens.

Thanks for the update.. But i ve been wondering why the english translation is so much slower than the other (indonesia translation).. im from indonesia, and actually i can provide you guys the english translation based on the indonesia translation.. thats if you guys dont mind it.. no offense to the translator, just offering you guys my help to translate this manga tho..

@ragingsalad

Thank you for the offer, but we don't need another translator. I've translated the manga up to chapter 10. That part is relatively easy. The hard part is the image-editing. The author frequently prints text right on top of the pictures, and many of the bubbles are transparent with the background image showing through. That means there's a ton of difficult work the editor has to do to make everything look nice: removing all the Japanese text and then painstakingly redrawing the image that was covered up behind. This is all made even more difficult by the fact that the manga is in color.

Apologies for the long delay on this chapter. We'll be continuing to work on this and will try to catch up to the raws.

@Iroha73

I've read Chapter 11 and
it still hasn't been revealed. There are some hints as to what happened (the girl who yelled at Haruka in those flashbacks shows up in a later flashback), but nothing definite. The author is really dragging this out.

Group Leader
I feel like this never advances the plot but it's still really nice to read because we love these two, a true SoL.

Group Leader
@schuyguy Ngl I agree with editing this manga is such a pain in the fingers.

And if editing was the problem that makes you guys delayed, I have some cleaned raws that you guys can use in order to catch up the raws. I'm not the best editor and i didn't remove the sfx, but i think this might help the editor :)

Edit: Or maybe i do not have all of them, my flash disk just corrupted and all of my cleaned raws are gone and all that's left is chapter 11 :)

Dex-chan lover
It would be really cool to see them sit down and talk instead of a very dramatic few chapters but thats probably not going to happen. And the brown hair girl's dream is to be on stage with the black haired girl? Maybe that will be the ending or a major turning point, I don't really know but I'm mostly speculating

Thanks for the translation

I don't mind if the whole theater backstory drags on. Just gimme the fluff.

Users who are viewing this thread