Kimi no Iru Machi - Vol. 15 Ch. 137 - A Town Where you Live

Aggregator gang
Still don’t understand how what she did the first time is acceptable. Why did she have to date Kazuma? Because he was dying isn’t a good reason. She dumped the guy she loves with a horrible letter, ignored his contact for months, borderline cheated on him tbh (decided to date another guy while you’re with someone else), dated someone while being in love with someone else, and is constantly disappearing. She just tried it again. Just don’t understand the need for her.

Dex-chan lover
@testsubject123
She was in the ultimate no win situation.
Haruto was talking about how the first time he met Eba she was just a crybaby, while the second time he met her she was full of energy.
The reason she was able to be such a joyful and energetic person was because Kazama helped her throughout middle school.
The reason why Eba was able to win Haruto over the first time around was because of her personality, which she was able to do because Kazama helped her open up years ago.
And then the same Kazama is now on the verge of dying, and needs her support.
Technically she has no obligation to date him, but morally if thats the only way to help her savior then shes gonna do it.

It was either
A) Date Kazama to support him through his time of need to repay him for saving her in the past
B) Leave her literal savior to rot while she goes on with her lovey dovey life with Haruto which will probably give her lifelong guilt

The thing is, she probably felt that she never could have gotten with Haruto in the first place if it wasn't for Kazama, so leaving him be wasnt an option for Eba. If she dates Kazama, maybe she thought she could save his life.
Yeah she had to dump the love of her life, but haruto still has his friends, family, and a healthy life.

Maybe she could have handled the whole dumping thing a little better, but what else could she do? Shes just a teenage girl.

One thing to keep in mind is that shes always loved Haruto no matter what.

If you're going to complain how she wanted to cut contact after Kazama's death, it's totally understandable for that decision.
Both Haruto and Eba still loved each other, and if they started dating right after Kazama's death, that would be so inconsiderate to Kazama's memory.
Also, anytime they saw each other, they would just be reminded of Kazama and all the painful memories.
And they cant just stay friends either, that would also be painful cause they love each other and cant be with each other.
Cutting contact and giving each other time to heal was the right call imo.

I honestly put the blame on Kazama, for forcing Eba in this position to begin with.
Kazama basically dangled his life in her hands.

@Raydnt nah I understand you are trying to find logic to it. But is bs and she straight up shady... And honestly what she did I would not forgive at all...

Dex-chan lover
@Re90
Tell me what you would do in that situation.
Remember that Yuzuki is a teenage girl being faced with the death of her savior, she aint a bad person and even she thinks what she did sucked.

And how is what she did any more scummy than a guy who used his illness to get the girl?

Well its kazama fault in the first place, he using the fact that hes ill and dying to get a girl... thats just jerk move

Fed-Kun's army
I still hate yuzuki. I THINK IT WAS VERY WRONG OF HER to dump her bf for a sick guy then just to get back to haruto

@raydnt
Who said that haruto wont fall in love with yuzuki if she is not energetic, haruto type was a calm girl like nanami bro. and i agree with you thay kazama is a kind guy but he makes a jerk moves to makes eba to be his girlfriend when eba even doesnt love him and always love haruto

I know that eba always loves haruto even when she "forced" to be kazama girlfriend. i this she is wrong but she hasnt have another option i think because kazama have saves her once in the past but thats a jerk move to make beside kazama was a super kind guy. but i feel suprised to see haruto, he can makes his own harem but he cant even forget his childhood friend and loves :")

Users who are viewing this thread