Kimi no Iru Machi - Vol. 21 Ch. 200.7 - Fantasy (Nagato)

Power Uploader
There is one last chapter in this fantasy series involving
a threesome with Yuzuki and Rin
. You can read it on FA Scan site under 'KNIM special edition'

Dex-chan lover
These fantasy chapters seem to confirm that almost any of the other girls would have been a much better choice for Haruto than Yuzuki by light years. That girl seems to be way too much trouble and for so little payoff... oy vey

Fed-Kun's army
@Hootanic The fantasy chapters don't confirm anything, that's just your opinion, I know a lot of people hate Yuzuki, but just accept that her and Haruto does have some chemistry, the drama is just there so we could have a story to follow

Dex-chan lover
@Ruroumi when you see a girl rip out a dude's heart, throw it in a blender, shape the meat into a heart-shaped patty, dip it in breadcrumbs and deep fry it so that she can put it back in his chest and repeat over and over again... yeah, at some point you gotta question if the destination is worth the journey, my man.

But like you said, to semi-quote The Dude, that's just like my opinion, man.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hootanic "when you see a girl rip out a dude's heart, throw it in a blender, shape the meat into a heart-shaped patty, dip it in breadcrumbs and deep fry it so that she can put it back in his chest and repeat over and over again" seems to me you just described some women, nothing too new for me tbh

Users who are viewing this thread