Kimi no Iru Machi - Vol. 27 Ch. 261 - When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom

Group Leader
Damn this is sooooo emotional, second time re-reading after years before and still cant get enough of this manga, definitely my fav best manga ever!!!

I give it 10/10 yes they could of stretched it more to 300 chapters to showcase all the details and their life together but thankful for the 261 chapters plus many extra created.

im no expert in manga at all. but from what i've read this is by far the most realistic 'slice of life' i've ever read. 10/10 the characters, the development they have (i thinks is more than 10 years throu the manga), the fact that many things that happens to everyone are real things and they face and act on them like real people and not like every crap. its a rollercoaster of emotions and tears where shed in lots of moments. loved

If this hasn't had the best development I don't know what has. One of my personal favourite romance manga and I'd give it a 9.5/10 the slight cut only Cuz the ending felt a bit rushed but It didn't bother me a lot. This is very realistic and I confirmed this when he was helping the president of that company with the papers and he didn't get hired. A not no sense, complete , pure and serene romance story!!! Really enjoyed this and I will be back for my fourth time :)

Fuuka 😭😭

literally crying man, if this isn’t the absolute best SOL manga ive read, nothing is, nothing tops this

characters were highly realistic, like they weren’t following anime tropes most of the time and they always acted in ways real people would and the way relationships were handled are top tier because of how complex emotions and stuff can be and even little details, i forget when exactly it was but haruto’s indecisiveness was referenced at some point in like a lowkey way and perfectly reflected his mental state throughout alot of this manga, he was just a teenage boy going through puberty not understanding what he wants to do or anything which led to his indecisiveness in relationships and the little shit like that makes this story so much more worth it.

10/10

Yoooo its fuuka akitsuki!!!!!!!
I miss her why did she have to die

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'd like to thank Seo for a great manga, the translators for making it accessible, and a thanks to this comment section for spoiling Fuuka for me :l buncha cunts

The 2nd manga I've ever completed. Reading it again after 3 years was sure worth it. Thank you Seo-San <3

Fed-Kun's army
what a read, there were many ups and downs but in the end, it was worth it.

I thought the whole manga is plot twist itself. Even though the story just little bit to forced (like time gap/pace in each chapter), but man the ending made me cry *(finally i've finished this drama sht). Just rate 9.9/10.

11/5/2023 19:08

Yoooo its fuuka akitsuki!!!!!!!
I miss her why did she have to die

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Also you fucking piece of shit, don't put spoiler of another manga in here dumbass.

Still one of the best mangas I've ever read. It's trash in a lot of ways, but very enjoyable trash. I really like how it goes from high school to adulthood, I don't know any other manga that does that. Love the characters, the friendships, the romance. Hate Kazama, glad he died. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread