Kimi no Iru Machi

This and Good End are truly the worst when it comes to romance mangas. Rage-inducing, absolutely pointless or illogical events and fake characters are the meat and bones of those two.

261 fucking chapters!! How can somebody read 261 chapters of the same fucking manga... Please teach me this patience technique... Please I've zero patience level when it comes too these freaking long mangas.

jak

Contributor
I like this manga. People tend to give this a worse wrap than it deserves.

Fed-Kun's army
@ jak
I think that the worst part about the manga is that it started really strong and became really weak towards the end. Many plot twists are rage inducing as mentioned by Purplelibraryguy. The author really should have wrapped it up so long as it was still awesome but he didn't otherwise this would be probably seen as a masterpiece. Kinda reminds me of Usagi Drop where everything after the time skip is absolut trash and rage-inducing as well. My mood is getting foul so I should rather stop, I freaking hate that manga

a feel bad for all the girl hahaha in the end man asuka was the best girl, sh*t the MC made her sad. why truck-kun didn't hit him instead of
fuuka from fuuka
daam you seo

Dex-chan lover
jesus fucking christ dropped this after 140chapters and i regret that i even read that much , so much forced drama so much bullshit twists, REALLY infuriating main character
this main character is a fucking numpty, dude gets dumped by main girl fucking three if not more times throughout the series, gets a new girl and breaks up with that new girl just to try and weasel his way back to the main bitch. Like the main girl literally cucked him with some fucking cancer having dude out of pity and MC STILL wants her. So anyways after MC broke up with Asuka i dropped this and jumped to the ending which in my mind i predicted perfectly, him breaking up with the main girl once again and them getting back together in the end once again. I think if you break up with someone 3 or more times you not gonna last really long together again?
Anyways if you like to torture yourself go ahead and read this garbage, but if you want wholesome romance get away from this manga and this author.

Dex-chan lover
@Gambino the author of this manga made suzuka and fuuka, in suzuka the MC its cucked by girls like 3 times lmfao with breakups left and right xD

best read to read his manga is to start reading first couple of chapters to see what the fuck is goign on then skip to the end ;) suzuka wasnt as bad ending as I tho.

Contributor
When i see this type of crap story with more than 200 chapters, it make me mad about some axed manga who are much, MUCH better.

Dont waste your time with this dumpster fire of a manga or anything else this author releases.

No idea what the fk i just read. The MC is a braindead indecisive degenerate, and the romance in this is even worse. IDK why but this guy has the audacity to literally go out of his way to ruin every single relationship he is in just to be with this random girl for no apparent reason and its anger inducing on how the execution for this is. Big Yikes. Just go read domestic no kanajo or something

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, A Town Where You Live, one the first manga I ever had the displeasure of reading during the middle of the ride. While it was published, I hated the ending. However looking back and binge reading it all over again, it was a fun ride. Never take manga seriously, its made for enjoyment. Every character had their ups and downs, like they were actual people. Seo-Sensei does know how to write characters that aren't flat at least not just in bust size. I guess it might be nostalgia glasses, but seeing MC-kun grow up over time was enjoyable, even with a rushed ending. It's better than his other works at least. 8/10

Aggregator gang
Left a distaste in my mouth after a certain arc and never recovered but I just want to say the translations are fantastic. Going above and beyond with the notes, maps, cultural differences... really fine stuff. Thank you for the A+ translations.

Dex-chan lover
The entire middle chapters are just filler garbage remove them and you have yourself a good read. But it never recovers from them and in the end suffers heavily. Has its moments of brilliance but they are only a few chapters long at most and completely defused and ruined in the worst ways. The ending chapters are just retarded THE FUCK.

This series was a real roller coaster. It was honestly great and I loved every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread