Kimi no Kokoro wo Kanjitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I don't understand her feelings!!

Group Leader
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here

So I'm really excited for this one, because it's been in the works off and on since late last year. The pace before was pretty slow thanks mostly to not having to worry about time between chapters or someone sniping the project, not that that was a huge concern regardless, but still, we didn't wanna repeat of the last series we tried to pick up.

KimiKanji (as we've started calling it) is relatively short as manga go, but there's a good chance I'll need to learn to TS properly before the next chapter so that might slow things down. I think the current pace we're looking for is once a month, but that's not a rule by any means.

I really enjoyed working on this chapter. It was definitely tough, and was one of the longer TLs I've done but I think it was worth it in the end. It also helped me get a sense for how the workflow would be in the future with a proper group (we're recruiting btw https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR.)

I don't have much else for today. I'll be on spring break the next week so no progress on chapters will be made on my end, but releases might still come as I get the TS back.

Dex-chan lover
This seems like the perfect rom-com excuse for misunderstandings, so i bet we will see a lot of them from now on, and most likely never a true confession

Dex-chan lover
Hah... this is what we get for dragging our asses around for over half a year...

Group Leader
Hah... this is what we get for dragging our asses around for over half a year...
I’m sorry? Unfortunately what we’d originally planned got picked up by someone else in December right before we were going to post. So we had to go with something different. I didn’t mean for it to be dragging y’all around, it just took awhile.

Dex-chan lover
Howdy y'all, Kiwi here

So I'm really excited for this one, because it's been in the works off and on since late last year. The pace before was pretty slow thanks mostly to not having to worry about time between chapters or someone sniping the project, not that that was a huge concern regardless, but still, we didn't wanna repeat of the last series we tried to pick up.

KimiKanji (as we've started calling it) is relatively short as manga go, but there's a good chance I'll need to learn to TS properly before the next chapter so that might slow things down. I think the current pace we're looking for is once a month, but that's not a rule by any means.

I really enjoyed working on this chapter. It was definitely tough, and was one of the longer TLs I've done but I think it was worth it in the end. It also helped me get a sense for how the workflow would be in the future with a proper group (we're recruiting btw https://discord.com/invite/Yp8EH5P9GR.)

I don't have much else for today. I'll be on spring break the next week so no progress on chapters will be made on my end, but releases might still come as I get the TS back.
thanks for the translation

I expect this will be a very challenging project
with all those kanji involved

(I've read the 1st volume, and this has kanji that even Google translate doesn't know)

Aggregator gang
holy hell i am so sorry for all the mistakes in the ts 😭
ill try and fix the ts asap

Fed-Kun's army
Entered the comment section looking for the "another great find" (shopping cart catgirl) meme, and i must say i am very dissapointed,
Anyways thanks for the translation seems that it's going to be a very good read.

Users who are viewing this thread