Kimi no Koto Tabeteii? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Mogu is No Dream

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck is he ok with letting her go back to the bridge, doesn't feel in line with the MC's personality.

Dex-chan lover
Just take her in already

well there is a chance she'll eat you whole while you sleep but still

Double-page supporter
@tomtom78 yea but whatever it is, it's an alien. It doesn't seem like it identifies with a particular gender either, it's clearly not human. Even the hair, he said it's not like normal hair and something seems to be keeping the hair grouped up. So I don't blame MC for being like that, he's probably torn between fear and unknown of what this entity is and what it may do to him given time, as well as also feeling sorry for it because it does seem pitiful.

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine even the most depraved vore fetishists being aroused by tongue cleaning. That shit's nasty. Worse than scat, really.

Dex-chan lover
@tomtom78 Based on Chapter 3, it looks like he lives with his grandmother. He'd probably feel like he'd have to tell grandma the full circumstances if he was going to try to persuade her to let Mogu stay.

Given the levels of trust Grandma appears to have in him in this chapter ("Yes, the girl you brought home can sleep in your room."), he probably doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize that.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this doesn't get axed.
I need more monster cat girls in my life.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm...this is interesting. Thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
as much as this is trying to be sexual fanservice-y, it's so wholesome and cute
no hornby pls ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread