Kimi no Koto Tabeteii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Toshitaka Wants to Study

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, the quality of this translation is so good, I wouldn't have noticed that you used MTL if not for that first page. The other aspects, like typesetting, are also much better done than most mtl stuff I've seen, so the effort is clear.
I'm just glad to see this got picked up again, because I was curious how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
Lol! This get's a pass on the NTR but that wolf-girl manga sends everyone into hysterics? Like the dude is even drawn like an NTR chad.
At least the ntr bait bs gets resolved the same chapter.

This one is less scummy cause she clearly wasn't interested that way, but not by much really. It's only marginally better cause they did nothing physical (like sensually sucking on her neck) but the whole him cucking so quickly to another guy is just garbage writing:shamihuh:

Aggregator gang
At least the ntr bait bs gets resolved the same chapter.

This one is less scummy cause she clearly wasn't interested that way, but not by much really. It's only marginally better cause they did nothing physical (like sensually sucking on her neck) but the whole him cucking so quickly to another guy is just garbage writing:shamihuh:
How is that garbage writing? She simply doesn't understand human things as much and is fine with getting a big meal without thinking the guy may want something else. It's as simple.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter man. Just checked and you happened to put it out.

Users who are viewing this thread