Kimi no Kureru Mazui Ame - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Swimming Flowers

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, weird shit I cant stop laughing but then its serious stuff if a person got revolted this bad to fish and seafood, and eating flowers? Dayum. I guess she just couldnt fit in a new environment/town and hating the local main livelihood is a side effect.

Interesting, I liked the feeling it was conveying—it could of been even more visceral and obvious though. It's mostly about a general phobia and the feeling of absolute disgust, quite a common thing with seafood. I'm fine with it and general flesh stuff or even gore .etc. Seafood however is quite literal in terms of visual presentation when compared to like a steak—it's not obvious that was once a living creature and what part it's from. So it would be distressing for someone not used to it.

Dex-chan lover
The only times I’ve probably felt as disgusted at food as her, was when I saw dog meat being sold while I was out commuting. And probably that time when I ate goat guts.... and probably that time too when I saw rotten worm-infested curry.

Dex-chan lover
personally i feel her, hate smell of fish and pretty much everything thats from see
but im very picky with food

Main girl hits me on a personal level. I just didn't like this chapter. I HATE seafood because my aunt shoved it in my mouth without my permission. I don't like being forced to eat things but this chapter just made me want to punch pretty much everyone. Not that liking it is invalid of course, I just did not like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread