Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Since it's taking Yuri route boy love won't get anywhere and make it worse she started to show it more and more by that glaze. :shamihuh: :shamihuh:

Hope boy just give up and go with shinjou :win:

Dex-chan lover
hope she's properly doing her taxes
She won't even cook for herself (making cup noodles doesn't count) or clean up after herself, so her taxes are probably an accountant's worst nightmare by this point.

Why is no one talking about how she was drawing him when she was thinking about leaving. That was beautiful and really cute

Dex-chan lover
Author draw a love triangle and everyone hate the only character we barely know anythings about for the sole reason that it's a girl.
And the same people love the dude who's a super generic character, who like every generic beta will fall in love with a girl just cause she showed him some affection. Then everyone will ignore that said dude changed the target of his love as if he changed his pants.

Dex-chan lover
Author draw a love triangle and everyone hate the only character we barely know anythings about for the sole reason that it's a girl.
And the same people love the dude who's a super generic character, who like every generic beta will fall in love with a girl just cause she showed him some affection. Then everyone will ignore that said dude changed the target of his love as if he changed his pants.
I don't like her because she's basically stringing him along. Instead of rejecting him outright, she basically said it was because he couldn't draw, implying that if he could learn to draw, she'd accept him. Which obviously isn't the case, because she likes someone else. She should have just said that. Her attitude isn't great either.

So no, I don't dislike her "for the sole reason that it's a girl".

Dex-chan lover
I don't like her because she's basically stringing him along.
She never did any of this, she said that she wanted someone who knew how to draw cause she love MC, the loli author that draw manga.
Second, you cant blame another person because you through you had a chance. It happen to many people all the time, and most blame the other for some supposed action, but it make no sense. In this story the two were just friend, and the dude then believed that their friendship was her showing she loved him.

Dex-chan lover
She never did any of this, she said that she wanted someone who knew how to draw cause she love MC, the loli author that draw manga.
Second, you cant blame another person because you through you had a chance. It happen to many people all the time, and most blame the other for some supposed action, but it make no sense. In this story the two were just friend, and the dude then believed that their friendship was her showing she loved him.
My point is that she should have turned him down clearly. I made this point clearly earlier. I don't know why you chose to quote only part of my comment and then started talking about shit I never said.

I don't care why she said she wanted someone who knows how to draw. The problem is that she said that instead of giving him a clear refusal. Saying that instead of a clear refusal implies that the only reason she turned him down is because he couldn't draw. Which is a lie. She lied. The real reason is that she likes someone else. She should have just said that. Understand?

I don't know wtf you're going on about "thinking you have a chance" or whatever, that has nothing to do with this.

Users who are viewing this thread