Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
You know, at least the lad had enough sense to see what was going on. Normally this back and forth would go on for dozens and dozens of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Sho will stop pursuing her if she admits to it. Then instead of the common love triangle we get the rare love line.
Gyaru > Renji > Sho

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I was kinda expecting her to start blushing like a radiator at the end there.
Could still happen at the start of the next chapter, I suppose.

Honestly, I was kinda expecting her to start blushing like a radiator at the end there.
Could still happen at the start of the next chapter, I suppose.
She won't, as i understood correctly she is a cold b and shy and bubbly only towards mangaka

Aggregator gang
She won't, as i understood correctly she is a cold b and shy and bubbly only towards mangaka
I didn't mean it as "oh shit, he close", but as "oh shit, someone found out".
Another alternative to blushing could be something like rapid-fire gushing about her, i.e. the "of course I am and here's why" response.

Dex-chan lover
I suddenly remember this manga and Nah, not cooking

Hate this Yuri development, ruining the atmosphere. Throw this out the window pls, into garbage truck. Really turnoff for me, if continue like this might as well drop this

Dex-chan lover
Read some raws (up to chapter 18). It seems that mangaka is still unaware. Lesbian still plays her games but it seems our MC moved on. BUT since mangaka doesn't know she still ships MC and the lesbian. In any case it seems that lesbian will be the 3rd wheel who will never get the mangaka. I will still base everything on the next chapter which will give me clear idea why is it that until ch 18 this Yuri girl still clings and doesn't open up her feelings.
I like the premise of this manga but damn 11 chapter and the third wheeler still in game?

Users who are viewing this thread