Kimi no Mae de Kimi Igai o Daku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Whether it can enter or not

Dex-chan lover
Why am I here? Why do I do this to myself? Why can I not look away? :aquadrink:
Spoke my mind. Though I'm just interested in if he's gonna get his crush or not. For now it seems like he's in for a world of hurt.
Hopefully this gets interesting if we ever see her backstory or monologue.

Dex-chan lover
Will he be toyed with in the end? She did say she just wanted to see his love so will this be her seeing it with others?

Also is he going to have a harem or just going to be a girl of the week type story

Dex-chan lover
Aigth, this is a good moment to mention that NTR and cuckolding are NOT the same. Sure, cucking tends to end in NTR, but there is a very real fetish of watching a partner being banged by another person... That being said..... WE GOT A GIRL CUCK BOYSSSSS. Let's see if there are real emotions on her side or is this one of those "complicated" relationships.

Also, it is very probable we will not see any threesomes, so don't get your hopes up.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, the fuck . I'm guessing his dick wont work that well into the series with multiple girls, and finally when its working and actually in love with someone else, the main girl will change her retarded "if he loves me truly then his dick should not work" test method. But that cover and since theres no other tags (drama,psychological, etc2) for now, maybe this will be just everything good sailing for the ntr loving girl mc, its erotica after all.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's shocked it's a cuckqueen manga, meanwhile I can't stop thinking about how this'll affect his work reputation. Taking a client's daughter out on a date and another girl shows up at your hotel room? Bro I'm getting secondhand anxiety just reading it. Do I need a vacation??

Dex-chan lover
I was curious. But the way she just stepped on the notebooks he worked so hard for was just a no from me. Like this just shows that she didn't want the ntr itself. She just enjoyed ruining his life.

Users who are viewing this thread