Kimi no Neko ni Naritai - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like I've seen this somewhere? Perhaps the cover? Anyway it's interesting! Thanks for translating!

I would translate done things differently, but my only objection is “probably isn’t good for my life” is said as more if an “is it so wrong?” Sort of way, and Sunakawa said “I’m a _power_ top. I’ve got no interest in getting done/fucked _by_ you.” As a queer (lesbian) I think that distinction matters. A top might bottom occasionally if the situation is right but a power top absolutely will not.
I also translated his last insult as “So just fuck of and die”, but that’s a matter of taste. I like saying it 😀

Good work, I must say. I didn’t have an easy time getting it into English. Poorly formatted files around somewhere...

This looks like a cute story.. hope it will be one ^^
Thank you for translating it ❤

Uof

I just realized that the title meant "I'll be your bottom" basically and I actually though he wanted to be his cat like be taken care of as a cat that is lol

Aggregator gang
I will follow this manga, I really like the dialogues and the drawings, the script looks interesting too!
Even though I've never had such a relationship, I want to say that in a lot of manga or anime having a boyfriend or girlfriend is almost essential but you don't even know why ..? And that's kind of how I felt when Murata's friends were chatting (when one of them said "anyone would do") or when he went to confession like "you like men and I am a man who's attracted to you, so..." I know it was to show that he don't really know how to make a confession and that he's naive but it made me think exactly of the manga or anime that the storyline doesn't fly very high and where the characters have almost no charisma (mostly shoujo, bl and yaoi) but Sunakawa's response brought an interesting twist to this, so I will gladly follow this manga.
(I still really like shoujo tho)

Thanks for the translation!

@Uof i think he wamt to be his pet or something like that too
And you made me realize 😂😂
Why i didn't realize this lol

Users who are viewing this thread