Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

@MawMaw I know about Futari ashitamo sorenarini. I read it and I really love it. But I felt that in this manga the character development, both romantic and maturity, were really really awesome. Therefore I said it's my second fav. As for Horimiya, it's just unbeatable. It was the first romance manga I read and till today no manga has ever replaced it. But it is showing signs of coming to an end and I am really sad about that. But change is a part of life. Gonna enjoy the anime.

Also If u like u can read Bambi to Dhole. It's a hidden diamond. Just absolutely beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
Kids in every manga: fucking die already

Kids here: I WILL KILL EVERYONE IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM

the mc development is a nice one here

he comes from a kind of good for nothing to a proper man

go get her ryou! i bet her son will not mind having you as his dad too

Holy fuck the amount of development in this chapter is amazing! Hopefully no setbacks in the next volume, such as him failing the 2nd exam, really excited to see this continue!

Fed-Kun's army
My heart just stopped when she called him papa. BUt lets be real hes been so much like a father to her so far. not the bro's fault but still. its like Piccolo being more of a father figure to Gohan than gokU was

Dex-chan lover
O my heart after this chapter, it’s just too wholesome

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
god every goddamn character in this manga is so sweet and wholesome and im just DYING, they are all too pure for this world

Something ive been kind if wondering about was how they make her look so soft and gentle. I thought it was just excessive blush or maybe how she was posed but it didnt feel like that was all of it.

Then, on the last page i finally see it.
Her eyes. They aren’t inked. They’re only sketched!.
She’s always drawn so that the finest and lightest lines in the cell are around her eyes!

Idk kinda blew my mind there for a sec.

YEAHH! Was not so sure how thing between the two were gonna end up. But now I am pretty confident that these two will end up together after seeing the last couple pages.

Users who are viewing this thread