Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!

Dex-chan lover
Good series. Unfortunately, I kinda lost interest as i’ve fallen into the fantasy rabbit hole. Ill finish it one day and hopefully when that day comes i won’t be met with depression or a bittersweet ending.

This manga used a realistic approach in the story development, so you horny old man why bother reading this? go read your hentai.
Seriously people who said this is unrealistic must be dudes who locked himself in his own world.

Reality is not always like you think.

I hate how realistic it is. I can't stop reading it, but most chapters just leave me depressed.

It's probably hard to get over her dead husband, but I still want her to end up with Ryo...

AMO ROMANCE COM MILFS, INFELIZMENTE NAO TEM TANTOS JA QUE JAPONES PREFERE MAIS COISAS DUVIDOSAS.

Concordo com tudo que você disse, esses cara ja tem a mente fudida por ver hentai e ficam querendo falar merda
This manga used a realistic approach in the story development, so you horny old man why bother reading this? go read your hentai.
Seriously people who said this is unrealistic must be dudes who locked himself in his own world.

Reality is not always like you think.

Dex-chan lover
Great manga, really enjoyed this. The male MC gets a ton of realistic, understandable development. The kids were sometimes a little too wise/plot-devicey - but most of the time they were also really good portrayals of how kids act.
The romance that eventually blossomed was quite cute, and the ending felt really rewarding.

I would love to see a story about the kids set some time in the future~

9/10

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely amazing. The character growth was so powerful and meaningful. The relationship earned in the end was a honest one built on 2 characters who truly understand each other and care for each other. It felt real, and not forced.

Double-page supporter
hmm,,, the ending is a bit short. its like they just want to skip a scene to the end. just like that
my reaction for the ending scene is like "so.. whats next, is that all?" kind of vibe... ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
nah, maybe im not in the mood to a lovey dovey scene right now...

Users who are viewing this thread