Kimi no Tame Dake no Kubiwa - Vol. 3 Ch. 60.3 - The One Morikubo Likes

Dex-chan lover
Hello. I recently read this series and realized to my surprise that it features Morikubo-sensei, future protagonist of Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary?. So I decided to translate this omake from the final volume that features Morikubo. I'm not sure if this will end up getting translated by the official English.
You know I read this whole series (more than once) and never put two and two together! Now I wonder if we'll see our MCs in Morikubo's own series.

Dex-chan lover
You know I read this whole series (more than once) and never put two and two together! Now I wonder if we'll see our MCs in Morikubo's own series.
did you read the official translation or for free on some other websites? cuz on two there are at chapter 51 and this one ends at 60 so i’m stuck waiting for it to be there

Dex-chan lover
did you read the official translation or for free on some other websites? cuz on two there are at chapter 51 and this one ends at 60 so i’m stuck waiting for it to be there
First Japanese (a while ago and it was the comic version) then again for the English release on Pocket Comics (the long form version). Both official. Pocket is at 54.

Hello. I recently read this series and realized to my surprise that it features Morikubo-sensei, future protagonist of Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary?. So I decided to translate this omake from the final volume that features Morikubo. I'm not sure if this will end up getting translated by the official English.
Despite having read this I never put that together.. Hope we will see a minor cameo in future chapters.

Dex-chan lover
If this isn’t going to be Fan TLed anymore, is there somewhere I can read the official TL without having to make an account on that website?

Users who are viewing this thread