Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Barrier

Dex-chan lover
So what was the plan here? Fight the peoples until something happened? If the Demon Queen could stop this kind of sealing then why couldn't she stop/reverse the previous seal? If their target was to save the slaves then why didn't they know about them? If it was to expose the issue to the "heroes" to turn them to their side that also failed and if it was just to expose the badness that's also dumb cause what we know the kingdom is cool with most of whats happening.

Also once again the bad classmates (especially the president) get let off after all they've done and AGAIN try to kill innocent people whom where clearly mind controlled. Also these classmates are retarded, they witness first hand they are attempted to be sealed and killed and they're like "MC bad still" when in reality MC should have offed them all ages ago. All this is just setting up the president doing something stupid that'll result in alot of deaths and it'll get handwaved away.

Also as @Kaarme said, we have had MC go from gophery introvert to like almost Chyunni level "badass" aloof and dark and mysterious with no emotions which I might add is very boring and out of place to read and out of character. I'm still unsure why he wants to save his classmates at all we've been shown no reason why he'd want to save the people who tried to kill him, the only one who gets a partial pass is Healer girl whom for some reason was not in this chapter at all.

Also where is healer girl? she should have been there cause normally we'd have been subjected to her annoying pining for the MC and wishing he'd rejoin them even though they tried to kill him 3 times.
The plan wasn't a failure. The current results are that most of the stronger students are more incline to side with them while the weaker ones realize the situation and are scared to get involved, having lost moral. Give it another chapter or two for them to be more obvious but we can already see some results. Their opposition is now fragmented. Also, they knew about the slaves, that's how they knew to spread the rumors of them among the heroes.

As for the mc reactions, I think it's pretty reasonable, even if it isn't exciting. People tend to have more calm or muted reactions to bad situations if they have someone giving them orders. Even without that, many more people than you would expect have emotionally muted or delayed reactions to death. It's actually a problem where people with more open reactions start getting mad and demanding the more muted people to act like they do. Therapists have to constantly tell people that people process differently and to not ridicule them for it.

That said, the author probably intended for it to be chunni but the reaction is still more common then you'd expect so no point criticizing the way the mc is acting.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what's with getting mad at the edgy mc this time, all this was a plan to take out Malcolm, because even if he wanted to beat some of his classmates it's not like he wants them dead, so he's going against the empire (by order of the demon princess) to defeat them while not getting the other guys death.

yep, powertrip type of story, how long until we start to get the pervert moments or the bad classmates go for the cliche "try to rape the mc love interest to get him into a rage"
Just the MC's attitude being "high and mighty / mysterious sasuke" for no apparent reason, he doesn't explain himself when he could easily pull the heroes to his side lol, he just showed to everyone that he's willing to protect them when the empire backstabs them but decides to stay silent and let them go

Dex-chan lover
soo why is this guy there, knowing that the minister has a beastman army and is completly alone ? how does it make sense, did he try to die?

Dex-chan lover
Just the MC's attitude being "high and mighty / mysterious sasuke" for no apparent reason, he doesn't explain himself when he could easily pull the heroes to his side lol, he just showed to everyone that he's willing to protect them when the empire backstabs them but decides to stay silent and let them go
Idk about you. But if I was bullied before, I wouldn't be that interested to talk to the bully either. Even more so if they are still hostile and think they are higher than me.

Not to mention, they tried to abandon him when he was about to die. Two of them even actively try to kill him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
No goals! There are maybe a handful of isekai mcs with a clear goal! I'm including harem creation :dogkek:

Aggregator gang
Is this manga a joke. Why are Japanese MC this dumb? What about the people those heroes killed. Reading this just makes my blood boil.

Users who are viewing this thread