Kimi no Tame no Curtain Call - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
I'm interested on how this manga will deliver the setup, the buildup seems pretty unique (sort of) but i'm worried for it being solved as a WSJ series

Dex-chan lover
The way she's saying that makes me feel like she dissociates or something. (Would be really fun for there to be a second yuri manga with a main/really any character with DID)

Dex-chan lover
Imposter syndrome, huh?
That's kinda sus.

But seriously though, I'm curious how this complex developed. I honestly couldn't understand what her mom was even trying to say there, but that can't be the only catalyst involved here.

b58

Double-page supporter
literally me
FUt2wBO.png

... anyway, we had a shoulder lean, if you aren't real then how did you did that Hiragi, huh? betcha didn't think about that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
'You aren't a real person if you aren't the absolute best in your field/talent' And other things you can say to fuck up your child's sense of self worth. Available now from Hiiragi's mum!

Dex-chan lover
The plot now really reminds me of Bloom into You (in a good way), though it's still doing its own thing. I look forward to the play that Sakura wants to make.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get what the Mom was trying to say...
I hope it was something along the line of "it doesn't matter to me if you are the best or if you get a perfect score. Because I'll always love you no matter what.". And Hiiragi just completly ignored the second half and went AWOL.
But I get the feeling it's not that easy...

Anyway, than you very much for the chapter! I am really loving the visual style of this manga!

Dex-chan lover
I think her existential crisis surrounding this idea of being "real" is so fucking fascinating.
"You'll only ever need write what you feel the urge to." To me this implies that she views being "real" as doing things for one's own sake, because you want to, rather than for others
Or something along those lines, if that makes any sense

Thanks for the chapter!!! I love Tsubame and Sakura and Kuze

Users who are viewing this thread