Kimi no Yokogao shika Mirenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Girl on my Mind

Dex-chan lover
Yes, cute indeed. I can see how this gag will keep its charm for two volumes (8ch or so to make their romance bloom would do just fine), I just hope it wasn't axed.

Dex-chan lover
Well she likes him so it's okay I guess but in any other scenario he'd be an overly familiar jerk who couldn't take a hint to save his life

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 To be fair, he's not trying to bother her outside of the moments they are meant to sit together, and frankly, he's not crossing any line or doing anything inappropriate... in fact, logically speaking, SHE is the one being rude... purposely avoiding her classmate's face is kinda rude and mean if you think about it...

Dex-chan lover
In all honesty, I'm more interested in the fact that he actually repeated a year than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
You can say she's rude if you want but at some point if someone doesn't even want to face you even though they're smiling with everyone else, you gotta think that they just don't like you and maybe ease up on the constant rapid fire questions.
And people are allowed not to like others for whatever reason.

Not the case here so it's all moot anyway
Just a cute manga

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 True, you don't have to like people, but basic courtesy is still expected. And he's only being friendly as a seat mate and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_inline_oyc3adtP3w1rp3v8y_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread