Kimi no Yume o Mite Iru

Jai

When I first started reading this manga I honestly thought it wasn't my cup of tea, but for some reason I kept reading it and I'm so glad I did. It honestly gets so much better! Such a cute story, definitely recommend everyone read this :')

I laughed and cried my way through this story in one sitting. Loved it.
Thank you for the scanlations!

Contributor
This is good. I went in not having read the description and with no expectations whatsoever, and it started as what looked like
very typical, relatively mindless fluff
but then turned out to be so much more. It actually has a story. And an interesting one! Had I paid any attention before diving in, I would have seen that this manga is the adaptation of a novel, which explains the superior quality.
The translation was excellent as well. It really added to the immersion to have the characters feel like they were actually speaking English.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't even know what to say. This was so different from what I expected, but in all the best ways. I love a good bittersweet romance, and this was just chef kiss quality.

The way I ugly cried and smiled while reading this manga....amazing. Thank you for translating and allowing us to read such a beautiful story!!!

Y’all conspiracy theory. Also
:
So in the beginning Amemori had that picture of Yui scratching his back while they were doing it. Keep in mind this is his view of them doing it in the future. That picture didn’t pop up again until Yui did it with Amemori 2.0. So.... Amemori 1.0 knew this was gonna happen all along!? What’s more when he left that day he sounded like he was saying his final goodbyes. :eek: If u can think of more evidence don’t be shy post below.

Group Leader
Stupid ass manga. How does it expect to have any readers if it just make people’s eyes filled with tears. All lame jokes asides, this has got to be one of the best stories I’ve ever read. From the storytelling, to the romance, to the art - everything about this was just delightful. Thank you, THANK YOU to the scanlation team that brought this wonderful manga to us all.

That was amazing.. i unexpectedly cried and smiled, though it's a
happy end but i think it's rather sad??
But it's soo good i swear this is so good

Users who are viewing this thread