Kimi o Chuushin ni Sekai wa Mawaru

This is so cute! When I first saw this, I thought it would be just a bunch of dumb shoujo tropes thrown half-heartedly together, but this is surprisingly nice and refreshing! I especially loved the second chapter, Tamon is too cute <3 And the twist with Snesei was also really nicely done--I actually wasn't expecting that

Contributor
GUH! On one hand Sensei's tie trick was smooth AF, but then he had to go and slut shame the dress code and my feminist sensibilities cry~

I agree with @etatakat, these oneshots are really refreshing! The characters don't beat around the bush like most shoujo, and while the tropes are present, most are subverted as the punchline to a joke. Plus the art is clean and beautiful and the male characters the very definition of ikemen~

These are only the first two chapters, so it's my hope that someone will pick up the remaining three one-shots in this manga. And I'll be looking into more work by this mangaka for sure!

Double-page supporter
The quote others have mentioned...I reaallly doubt that the original manga meaning said “slut” by an otherwise squeaky clean teacher in the crowded school hallways. It just doesnt fit the entire manga or character, and seems like a screaming mistake for mangaka and editor to make. So I’m attributing it to a strange translation. Good reads both chapters for me.

Users who are viewing this thread