Kimi Shi ni Tamafu Koto Nakare

these boys and girls, despite having supernatural abilities, are fighting against guys with automatic firearms
at least give em bulletproof armor or something and a helmet, not a highschool-like uniform lmao

anyone think Kuroi might wind up being grimoir noir? It's kind of a wilde out of left field theory, especially since we don't know if this is in the nier/drakengard loop, but given the description of him in the one short story featuring grimoir weise it seems plausable.

Fed-Kun's army
edge ?

@vannalixia well because its exactly what is edgy, overuse of "dark" elements without coherence nor purposes is what is edgy and the bad kind of dark stories.

Group Leader
Not sure if it's the story or the translation, but this manga is confusing as fuck

Aggregator gang
Read some of it. No offense to anyone but it's selling point is just violence rather than plot. And don't get too attached to anyone i guess

It’s a fun read, personally I enjoy it, especially with how the relationship between kuroi and Musashi is developing😀

Dex-chan lover
Those last pages...
OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT...!!

I read up to 2nd chapter. Can anyone tell me or msg me if the dumbass plot of sending under-trained kids with out any military equipment is an evolving plot point later on? Even the autistic Plunder manga was better plot wise.

Users who are viewing this thread