Kimi to Aoi Yoru no - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for scanlating this!

And to aspiring mangaka: Don't go around slapping schoolgirl bottoms, mmkay? Specially if you have wonderful artists working with you.

Dex-chan lover
Did the act age author not get black listed in the industry after his little snafu?

Dex-chan lover
Not interested in the game but I'm really happy to see her art style again. Fuck Matsuki, this guy damaged her career for years.

Well, can't say that much about the plot, it was made to lure the readers to play the game. I can kind of guess it was bullying that scalated to the worst of the levels.

I'm happy to see Shiro working on a manga again, seems like she wants to draw a mistery manga? Her previous one shot was about a lawyer with an eye that could expose lies. I hope she lands a serialisation soon if she really wants to. That woman has too much talent, it shouldn't go to waste.

Dex-chan lover
act-age was made by two people. The person who did the art for this one-shot also did it for act-age. The one who destroyed everything was the writer (creator) of the story.
Oh, I didn’t know it was a team effort. This actually makes me feel a hell of lot worse now knowing he fucked up two peoples life’s.

Users who are viewing this thread