Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 21 - Even When Apart (Part 2)

On one hand I want to like this but on the other hand it feels like its too slow and doesnt make a whole lot of sense

Aggregator gang
No wonder he never broke free for 30 years.
Salinger has a damn suite for a prison.

@Arkos I have been saying this exact same thing for the last 4 chapters.
They are so unbelievably stupid it hurts.
They committed an act of aggression on neutral territory. Meaning the Army might as well take the letter, show it to all the neutral states/zones and get them on its side.
Breaking the neutrality agreement is a f*cking war crime. Now she wants to demand something for the crime her retainer committed?
Why am I rooting for the lunatic who broke out of prison? Why do I want the MCs to get bodied so hard that they might never walk again? And how, in the name of every possible brain cell that died in the attempt to make sense of their logic about their "rivalry", which involved several crimes and offenses against the established Military and Kingdom rules, did the Guy not reach the conclusion that those witches are indeed terrible people after nearly blowing up a whole city and then kidnapping him (after drugging him and then blaming him for getting drugged... by them)? I know this was a run-on sentence, but my points stand.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeanWinchester Ikr this entire arc just hurts to read and this manga started off pretty good but took a goddamn nose dive with this.
If the witches dont get punished diplomatically for this or the FML isnt punished and everything just continues as normal then the whole war thing just seems INCREDIBLY stupid.
If anyone can just break the laws in a massive way or act in a way to piss off a faction yet no consequences are made.
You might as well just magic in the goddamn US Marines to end the war at that point and it would be a better ending to this because the author will at that point fucked the stakes in this so bad you want to off yourself to end the pain in your head.

Wow. How did the author even manage to fuck up this bad? I don't even think you can save it at this point. Is it too late to restart?

Dex-chan lover
Woah.
There's actually someone in the empire willing to use the power of a sorcerer.
Guess not all of the higher-up there a freaking racist morons that would discard weapon they nurtured just because they got the same power as their enemy.

>wanting to send semi-official letter that not only admit her breaking treaty, but also demand compensation on top of that
....holy loki
The only freaking explanation possible is that both country must be the world's only superpower or something. Like, 80% of the world's power must've been in their possesion that one side can just ignore the neutral faction completely like that.
Like, holy shit. For once, that bitch of a maid even say something reasonable and tell her to consult first.
If she actually try to go with it, then even banishment into public execution doesn't sounds too far-fetched. Make her experience hardship for once in her life.
Now I'm kinda bummed that she got interrupted 'cause the chaos probs means she gonna get away with everything.

Uh, so i wanted to know whether this chapter of manga has been translated in the novel? I.e where in the novel does this outbreak occur?

I absolutely loathe the maid.
Alice might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I don't hate her and Iska is just fine. I don't get how the two of them are so fucking dense though. Just elope already, geez.

Users who are viewing this thread